Saturday, August 8, 2015

Wallpapering With Art

I am, without a doubt, a "jack of all trades, master of none." I sing (kind of). I play guitar (kind of). I paint (kind of). I draw (kind of). I write (kind of). I photograph (kind of). I research (kind of). I innovate (kind of). I can be funny(ish), smart(ish), and creative(ish). As frustrating as it is being a JOATMON (ha, I like the acronym), having a multitude of basic skills can come in handy. 

Currently, I am creating and collecting as many pieces of art as possible to collage an entire wall in my new apartment. Admittedly, this is a daunting task, and one that I'll probably get bored of before finishing. To speed the process of collecting art along, I am scrounging up doodles done by my friends in high school and "commissioning" pieces from people I know. I'm really excited to see how it all turns out!

This is the first drawing I have done for my wall. Hopefully there will be more to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment