Tuesday, July 7, 2015

“What's your favorite…” Q&A - Part 3

Now for the last installment of the "What's your favorite..." portion of the Q&A! Get psyched, folks. 

7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?

Time of day: Nap time.

Day of the week: Friday, but only if I have something to look forward to on the weekend. If not, Thursday (so I can look forward to Friday).

Month of the year: October. 

8. What is your least favorite mode of transportation?

I am a huge advocate for public transportation, but I strongly dislike buses. I just don't enjoy being jolted around a glorified tin can with people I don't know, some of which who smell. Major props to anyone to takes the bus every day. You are the true hero. 

9. What is your favorite body part?

My nose. Sometimes I can see it, and sometimes I can't. How cool is that? Plus, my nose ring reflects light, which keeps me entertained in dull times. 

Also, things like this exist and never fail to amuse me:



10. What sound do you love?

I absolutely love the sound of rain at night, especially during thunderstorms. Storms give me an extra reason to wrap myself up tightly in my blankets, and they are fantastic to watch if I ever have trouble sleeping.


Looks like I have finished the first section of the 50 Questions to Get to Know Someone. Up next, "What if..." questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment